Tuesday, April 24, 2007

@ Readers Risk..........



“Wat happened 2 u”? This is the stupid question I hear most now-a-days. Yeah, wat the hell happened 2 me? Nothing...same ol’ face glares at me in mirror except a few pimples here n there (may b due 2 scorching Sun these dayz).I’m 5ne, indeed gr8......Yah, gr8 cherishing in past memories.

Time runs fast...very fast, so fast that u hardly recognize that therez gonna b an END coming soon... But still v wait in hope (Ah, this reminds me of a beautiful blog I’ve read) wishing the time 2 stop......but it never happens n itz really foolish to think abt it. Change....yeah CHANGE thatz the magical word u need to adopt. Things r’nt same all the time.... There’ll b times when u hav 2 give up u’r liked possessions, part beloveds, be like someone else even though u don’t want 2 b, kill u’r CONSCIENCE, inhibit u’r feelings......... n y d hell does ppl question when u r thru these times?

Yeah, I’m not being myself...so wat? Does India lose it sensex bcoz of me? Rn’t the rains falling in time? Is it going to affect the morale of entire nation? Y shud I justify myself? Don’t I have a right to act on my own? Ppl go for a RIDE alone, sit lonely n enjoy the OPEN AIR , be calm for a moment.......n these r the times where intrusion can cause a lot of damage....There r FORE-RUNNERS who can assist u in these times....but u can’t expect them 2 b vth u forever...So the ultimate word is change
.

1 comment:

Avinash Matta said...

don worry dude
with time every1 has to change
and i knw u have changed for d good
all d best