Friday, February 23, 2007

Wat Do U Call This?

Phi (1.618)….The most beautiful number in the universe says Robert Langdon, is the basic building block of all the things in universe. Also called Divine Proportion, it is present everywhere in the Universe be it a beehive r sunflower seeds r human anatomy r even in the dimensions of Greek Parthenon…Y don’t I get bored even after reading it for abt 100 times? Hiya, me back again….yup, busy now-a-days pondering over books…....Dirty minds, don’t think me as a firstclass mugger.( 4 u’r info, I never touch my Textbooks)

Wat has I got 2 do if Brett Lee gets injured….. r Chandra Babu Naidu criticizes YSR for so many mosquitoes in Delhi….. r Mauresmo beats Hantuchova, kova,gova whatever name it may b….. r Osama Bin Laden going 4 Spoken English classes….. r the brand of Sunny Deol’s baniyan….. r a cut on the lip of Shahid Kapoor [Nywayz, what is he trying 2 do? ], blah blah blah……..Y d hell do I read Newspapers for?( I really didn’t hav a bunch of Q’s 4 my supper 2day!)

‘Bunty Aur Bubli, they’r coming 2 u’r town’ in background, my left leg tapping for the tune, eyes scanning thru the pages of Da Vinci Code, running out of potato chips in the bowl bside me, mouth stuffed vth chips, observing 2 lizards on the wall trying desperately 4 an insect, phone ringing in the next room, how can I ever find time 2
concentrate on my notes lying there beside me, pleading 2 scrap a few lines in it for the assignment given, hey…… btw, wat subject is it?

Now itz ‘Aadat’ playing, closes Da Vinci code n goes into kitchen for getting some more potato chips…Yummy, they’r r really tasty, (my dad on the phone ….), finally both lizards got compromised n shared d insect I blive…..how I wish dinosaurs present now so that they could eat away my HOD too (he scolded me for being late for 5mins 2 class yesterday). Wat shall I do now, apart from eating chips? My eyes scan my room n rests on my pc. Turns on the sys thinking of completing a presentation left over since past 2weeks. Do u think I’ll complete it now? Noooooooway. U know, I strictly follow timetable. Itz time for chatting n orkutting. So as Blogging. Njoy this posting. Next posting will b soon n entirely different…….. (Now playing ‘Crazy kiya Re’ ……)

3 comments:

sundeep said...

This is wat u call "student mentaality". vivek nuvvu asalina student ani proove chesukunnavu.
you have all kinds of habits of an engineering student.
u deserve to be an engineering student.
before started reading this.
i am little bit afraid to read this long paragraph.
but vivek kummesaavu antey

Nazia.......... said...

hi vivek......nice start,keep goin on....

sundeep said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.